Monday, September 13, 2010

still contemplating

Seems as if I am still in the mood of last week.
Still thinking deep about the meaning of life - and whether it has any (yes, that is how bad it is) - This is just how I feel at the moment.  I think about happiness all the time.  Wikipedia says : 


Happiness is a state of mind or feeling characterized by contentment, love, satisfaction, pleasure, or joy. A variety of biological, psychological, religious, and philosophical approaches have striven to define happiness and identify its sources.
Well I ain't feeling any

Maybe I just need to take a break......thing is I can't.  There is no time to sit back and think about the direction I am heading in.  I've worked so hard to get where I am, I am already busy with my third degree and yet I am not sure if this is what I want to do anymore and if this makes me happy.  I mean, I spend so much time at work, isn't it supposed to be something that makes you happy ? I feel so bad for feeling the way I do.  There are so many people out there with no job, no income or even no roof to cover their heads, and here I am complaining...AAAARRRRGGG !!

I don't want to be alone anymore, but yet it seems so difficult to find someone....I've been on a date, and it is super difficult to try and figure out whether this guy is actually serious or not.  I am so frustrated about this.

And the worst of it all is that I feel BAD for feeling BAD, go figure 

No comments:

Post a Comment