Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About a boy

Hi all

Remember that I said that I was going on a date on Friday night ? Well, it got canceled......to tonight
Eeeeeeeeekkkkkk !!!! Ja, I know, it gives me a day less to prepare and now the butterflies are having a ball in my stomach.
To be honest, I am expecting quite a lot from this date.....It's been a while 
And now my little head is overloaded with all the questions....
What if he turns out to be a serial killer ?
Maybe he's got the laugh of a hyena ?
What if he pitches up in a leather suit ?

Suppose I will find out tonight just after 7

Have a good day all
P

3 comments:

  1. ooh. how exciting. How did it go? did he wear leather? Does he resemble an extra from "Star Wars" - or was he just sweet and kind and all Boy Next Door?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm, the dates here are all funny...I made this post this morning (Thursday.......)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, ok. Update tomorrow then :D

    ReplyDelete